Electro-hydraulic fully automatic band saw, with additional:
* semi-automatic dynamic
* manual operation
- Automatic cycle (cuts from 0 ° to 60 ° left)
- Semi-automatic, semi-automatic-dynamic and manual cycle
- Cuts from 45 ° right to 60 ° left
- Manual or semi-automatic dynamic cycle
- to make cuts without programming
- Numerically controlled band saw machines
- with the new, specially developed by MEP for automatic machines
Windows CE based control
- User interface with 7 touch screen display and mechanical buttons for
the operational functions of the sawing machine, guarantees reliable
peration, simple and intuitive, and real-time control of all cutting
- Protective housing for the safety of the worker
- The control console on a swivel arm allows a comfortable and
safe operation from any position
- Display and entry of alarm and error messages with the option of
report the incidents that have occurred.
- Stepless regulation of the cutting speed from 15 to 100 m / min
Frequency converter (inverter).
- The latest generation of hydraulic power packs, extremely powerful with little
- Material feed with stepper motor via ball screw, which on
opposite ball bearing is mounted; Single stroke 600 mm repeatable to
saw any length.
- Positioning of the saw head and movement of the feeder using the joystick.
- Automatic detection of the cutting start position
- Manually operated strap tension control with indication on the
display by means of electronic converter
- Automatic monitoring of the cutting load through a directly on the
Cylinder mounted servo valve
- The coolant pan (provided with 2 electric pumps for lubrication and
Cooling of the saw band) is built into the underframe
- The chip drawer can be replaced by a motorized chip conveyor
- see special accessories
- Preparation for the installation of the OPTIONAL minimum quantity
lubrication system together with the conventional standard lubrication
with emulsion oil.
- Chip removal brush
- Bimetal saw band for solid and profile material
- Tools and instructions for use with a list of spare parts