The filtoo filter device newly developed by TEKA is
a mobile filter system that many
Tasks in the field of filtration of
Smoking, dusts and gases can be used.
Also suitable for high-alloy steels (stainless steel).
(the device was based on DIN EN ISO 15012-1 (2005)
tested and is IFA (formerly BGIA) certified (IFA No. 201020469/1140)
for welding smoke class "W3" (degree of separation: 99.9%))
Where can the SIG 230 filtoo be used?
- at welding workplaces
- in the workshop area
- for soldering applications
- with restorers
- in locksmiths
- BGIA - certified suction and filter system
IFA 1005030 for suction
to hochleg. Steels & non-ferrous metals
- Operating instructions in German
optional equipment for a surcharge (recommended)
- Retrofit kit STAVO (dust pre-separation)
- for FILTOO with spark protection and collecting tray
- The device is only used to extract dry dust / smoke
- Read the operating instructions before using for the first time